Monday, December 29, 2008

Great Season's Greatings

Good Season to all... I hope your lavish days of tranquil leisure and bountiful consumption of Santa's favorite treats left you feeling complete and satisfied to take on another new year. Oh 2009! What mystery you hold. I have a feeling 2008 will only cower in the shadow of the monumental powerful profile such a becoming and tenacious year as yourself wields. I am flipping through pages of new year's resolutions and trying to slug out a better me come this new year; hoping to welcome in the fortitude of 2009 with open arms and relief like a feeble peon humbling before rain clouds. 2008 had it's highlights, but over half of it I feel I wasted--sitting around like life would shower me with gifts and opportunities; rather it befitted me with the humble realization that you make life what it is. So...using this spirited outlook and tasteful approach, one of my new year's resolutions is to comment on my life occurrences and choices as if my life were a column. I will tell enthralling tales of life on the road, romances, disparities, humor...everything. I hope to gain new readers and sift out the stale old ones. This is Mike in black and white. So hold on tight, because when the going gets weird...the weird turn pro.
blog comments powered by Disqus